What are the benefits brought by the feed pellet machine to the production of farm owners, the feed pellet machine equipment is one of the important equipment in our production today, which brings a lot of production benefits to the majority of farmers. What are the benefits?
1. Feed returns are high. During the granulation process, due to the combined effects of moisture, temperature, and pressure, some physical and chemical reactions occur in the feed, making the starch gelatinized, and the enzyme activity enhanced, which can make the animal being fed digest the feed more effectively and convert it into weight gain . Feeding poultry and pigs with pellet feed can increase feed conversion (ie, return) by 10% -12% compared with powder. Feeding fattening pigs with pellets will increase the average daily weight by 4% and reduce the feed-to-meat ratio by 6%. Feeding broilers will reduce the feed-to-meat ratio by 3% -10%.
2. Avoid picky animals. The compound feed formula has a variety of raw materials and comprehensive nutrition, which can prevent animals from picking their favorite food from the powder and refusing to ingest other ingredients. Because pellet feed can be kept uniform during storage and transportation, feeding loss can be reduced by 8% to 10%.
3. More economical storage and transportation. After granulation, the bulk density of feed is generally increased by 40% -100%, which can reduce storage capacity and save transportation costs.
4. Good liquidity, easy to manage. Many powders, especially velvety feeds with small specific gravity, feeds with added molasses or high fat and urea often adhere to the silo. Due to the good fluidity of the pelleted feed and little sticking, pelleted feed is most popular for large-scale farms that use automatic feeders to feed cows or poultry.
5. Avoid automatic classification of feed ingredients and reduce environmental pollution. In the process of powder storage and transportation, due to the different volume and quality of various powders, classification is easy to occur. After granulation, there is no classification of feed ingredients, and the pellets are not easy to dust. During the feeding process, the pollution of the pellets to air and moisture is much less than that of the powder.
6. Kill Salmonella in animal feed. Salmonella remains in animal tissues after being ingested by animals, and humans who eat animals infected with this bacteria will get salmonella gastrointestinal disease. The method of steam high-temperature quenching and tempering and re-granulation can kill Salmonella in animal feed.