SW feed hammer mill is a kind of machine which is specialized used for crushing materials by the collision between the high-speed hammer and materials. The raw materials in the hammer mill are crushed into appropriate particle size for the feed mixer processing. The final size of the material can be controlled by inserting screens with holes of different sizes. With competitive price, simple structure and high efficiency, Feed crushing machine mainly used in farms, medium-sized feeding plants or families.
Features of SW Feed Crusher Machine
- Working well with any friable material and fibre
- High efficiency, easy to operate, stable performance
- Lower initial investment compared with roller mill
- Less maintenance needed
- The granule crushed by hammer mill will be spherical generally. The surface of particles appear polished
SW Feed Crusher Machine Working principle
- The raw material enters into crushing chamber through feed hopper and is held there until it is reduced to the size of the openings in the screen , and there are flailing hammers spinning very fast and close to a perforated screen.
- Under the drive of airflow, the broken material is moving along the rotor outer-edge and has a continuous collision and friction against the hammer, toothed plate and sieve, then the broken material is crushed. Once the particle size below the diameter of the screen holes, feed powder will pass through the screen.
- The feed particle discharge to the fan, and products are blown through the cyclone and delivered into storage bags under the suction force of working fan.
Maintenance Of SW Feed Crusher Machine
- During the production process, the temperature rise of the bearing should be checked frequently. When the temperature rise exceeds 50 °C, the machine should be stopped for inspection to find out the cause and eliminate the fault.
- When the new machine is running, the transmission belt is easy to stretch. Pay attention to adjust the proper tightness of the belt to ensure the working life of the belt.
- Consumable parts should be inspected frequently and replaced in time to ensure production quality and production volume.
- The blade and the liner should be checked for wear frequently. If it is worn, the productivity will decrease, and the particle size will become thicker and will be replaced after being worn.
Specifications of SW Feed Crusher Machine