This small feed pellet production line is specially designed for the production of feed pellets, which can produce fish, sheep, cattle, rabbits, horses, chickens, ducks, geese, pigs and other livestock feed pellets. The feed pellets produced by this small feed pellet production plant have a diameter between 2mm and 8mm.
This small feed pellet production line contains all the mechanical equipment required to produce feed pellets, including all processes of pellet production from grinding, mixing, raw material pelleting, conveying and cooling.
Note: We can customize the feed production line according to the customer’s requirement.
How to Make Quality Feed Pellets?
The production process of feed pellets is mainly physical changes. Without changing the nutrients contained in the raw materials, the raw materials and additives are mixed together. Because the quality of feed pellets directly affects the animal’s feeding status, and ultimately affects the quality of products and the interests of farmers, it is very important for farmers to produce high-quality feed pellets.
The feed pellets processing steps
Material selection: Choose materials and suitable additives that can provide the animals with the different nutrients they need. In addition, the ratio of each material must be strictly controlled, because it will directly affect the durability of the particles.
Crushing: Use a hammer mill to crush the material into powder.
Mixing: Mix the crushed ingredients evenly with a feed mixer
Pelletizing: In this step, the modulation of the material and the control of the physical state are critical to the quality of the pellets. Heat, water addition time, water addition, and evaporation are all important factors for granulation. The die hole diameter and die thickness of the pellet machine also affect the pellet quality, relative hardness and yield.
Advantages of small feed pellet production line
- Excellent manufacturing: All machines have been strictly developed and manufactured to ensure high quality.
- Easy installation and operation: This small feed pellet production line takes only a few minutes to assemble and install all the parts. You don’t need a technician or any qualified person, you can do it! Operation is as simple as installation.
- Low investment: Because of its small size, compact structure, and low power consumption, a small investment is enough for you to buy this homemade feed pellet plant.
- Low Production Cost: Only 1 or 2 workers are enough to make the whole production line work. Less labor, less cost, so it greatly expands your net profit.
- Wide application: You can choose it for making many kinds of animal feeds, such as cattle, dairy cow, goat, sheep, horse, pig, chicken, broiler, duck, rabbit, fish, goose, etc.
Benefits of Making Your Own Feed Pellets
1. From the perspective of the feed manufacturer, the benefits of feed pellets include reduced separation of mixed feed, increased bulk specific gravity, reduced dust content, and improved operating characteristics.
2. For those who produce their own animal feed, compared to buying feed pellets from other manufacturers, it will save a lot of cost.